In order for this to happen we will ensure:
- you have explanations about why you are in care and information about your background
- you have contact with family and friends, unless to do so would cause harm you
- you have a social worker and a copy of your care plan and placement plan
- you are involved in where you go to live and have information about where you are going to live and why
- you are prepared and given information if you need to move to new placement.
- we ask you about how things are and seek your views
- that we will keep things that are important to you safe
- when you move, these things that are important to you are able to go with you – in a nice big bag not a black plastic one!!